|Indice del artículo|
|Summary of Actions at Parliamentary Level|
|Todas las páginas|
When in March, 2009 were submitted before The US Supreme Court 12 amicus curiae briefs in support of the review petition of the Cuban Five case.
Among the signatories of these amici were the Mexican Senate and the Panama National Assembly and also:
- 75 members of the European Parliament, including two former Presidents and three actual vice presidents;
- 87 members of the Parliament of the United Kingdom
- 155 Legislators from the National Congress of Brazil
- 6 Legislators from Belgium
- 12 Legislators from the National Congress of Chile
- 7 Legislators from the Parliament of Germany (Bundestag)
- 42 Legislators from the Parliament of Ireland
- 10 Legislators from the National Diet of Japan
- 85 Legislators from the House of Deputies of the Congress of the United Mexican States
- 11 Legislators from the Scottish Parliament
During all these years many have been the actions carried out by parliamentarians in the entire world in support of the freedom of the Cuban Five and for the rights to visas for their relatives.